ADVOCATEKRISHNA 58fdbc6f0461f50518f2e5b2 False 138 7
background image not found
Found Update results for
'different community'

No results found!

Special Marriage Registration Lawyers, The parties to intended marriage have to give one month notice to Marriage Officer. it should be fixed on the notice board of the registrar office. The Marriage may be registered after the expiry of the said notice period, if no objections are received. If any objections are received, the Marriage Officer has to enquire into them and take a decision that to solemnise the marriage or to refuse it. if the parties are different community the said clause is applicable. Required Documents. HUSBEND AND WIFE FOR BOTH: Aadhar or Aadhar Applied Receipt Passport / Voter ID / Driving License Xth Transfer Certificate / Birth Certificate Marriage invitation Marriage Photograph Passport size photograph six for each WITTNESS PROOF: PAN Card/Passport / Voter ID / Driving License/Aadhar DIVORCE PERSONS: Divorce Decree /Order for divorce person, Death Certificate of husband for Widower. NOC from Embassy for Foreign National.