ADVOCATEKRISHNA 58fdbc6f0461f50518f2e5b2 False 138 7
background image not found
Found Update results for
FAMILY LAWYERS Where do you register the Hindu Marriage? Where the parties are residing (i.e) either Hus bend or Wife, solemnized the marriage place can register the marriage before the marriage registrar.Both the parties have to appear before the marriage registrar with Three witness such as their parents or guardian or other witnesses. Required Documents. HUSBEND AND WIFE FOR BOTH  Aadhar or Aadhar Applied Receipt Passport / Voter ID / Driving License  Xth Transfer Certificate / Birth Certificate  Marriage invitation  Marriage Photograph  Passport size photograph six for each WITNESS PROOF  PAN Card/Passport / Voter ID / Driving License/Aadhar DIVORCE PERSONS  Divorce Decree /Order for divorce person,  Death Certificate of husband for Widower.  NOC from Embassy for Foreign National.
FAMILY LAWYERS: We are giving solution for family issues like family counseling, filing Divorce, Mutual consent Divorce, Custody of children, Visitation of Children, Maintenance for old age people as well as wife and children, Guardianship, Domestic Violence, Police and Dowry Cases etc…